Nutraceuticals for IVF Success Enhancer
Generic Name: L-Carnitine with Astaxanthin
Packaging: 30 Caps in a Bottle
- Help with PCOS, endometriosis and the absence of a period (amenorrhea).
- Initiating sperm motility, promoting sperm maturation and enhancing sperm fertilizing.
- Promote the success of IVF by supporting embryo quality, embryo attachment to the uterus, pregnancy rates, and successful birth rates.
- L-carnitine causes weight loss by more efficient fat burning.
- More energy during and after the workout.
- Reduces symptoms of type 2 diabetes and its associated risk factors.
- Potential for reducing blood pressure and the inflammatory process associated with heart disease.
- Prevent age-related mental decline and improve markers of learning.
- Helps to treat various cancers found short- and long-term benefits for the treatment of breast cancer.
- It reduces inflammation and pain symptoms related to arthritis.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:1 capsule per day or as directed by the healthcare provider.
L-Carnitine- L-carnitine is a nutrient and dietary supplement. It plays a crucial role in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into cells’ mitochondria. The mitochondria act as engines within your cells, burning these fats to create usable energy.
In addition to the L-carnitine produced in your body, you can also obtain small amounts by eating animal products like meat or fish. Vegans or people with certain genetic issues may be unable to produce or obtain enough. This makes L-carnitine a conditionally essential nutrient.
L-Carnitine and Female fertility- L-carnitine has stronger antioxidant properties, which are particularly more helpful for female fertility. Taking it can help with PCOS, endometriosis and the absence of a period (amenorrhea).
The mechanism of LC enhancement of female fertility, (a) directly by increasing energy production in oocytes and effectively quenching free radicals to provide protection against oxidative damage to the reproductive cells, and also (b) indirectly, by imposing their beneficial effects through HPG axis to ameliorate serum levels of hormones.
L-Carnitine and Male fertility- It plays an important role not only in initiating sperm motility, promoting sperm maturation, and enhancing sperm fertilizing but also in regulating Sertoli cell functions and protecting sperms against oxidative damage, reducing apoptosis of spermatogenic cells, and inhibiting sperms aggregation. Testicular sperm samples can improve both sperm motility and chromatin quality.
Increase the Success Rates of IVF- As a woman ages, her mitochondrial function starts to progressively decline, resulting in a loss of capacity to produce enough energy to carry out reproductive functions optimally. This can affect a couple’s chances of conceiving, even with the help of assisted reproductive technology such as IVF. Additionally, it appears a poor carnitine status can impair mitochondrial function, compounding this problem further.
Fortunately, the latest research shows that carnitine supplementation can promote the success of IVF by supporting embryo quality, embryo attachment to the uterus, pregnancy rates, and successful birth rates.
L-CARNITINE BURNS FAT With higher levels of L-carnitine, your body becomes more efficient at burning fat. Not only does this decrease the amount of fat that your body stores, but it also helps reduce visceral belly fat, the kind that surrounds your vital organs and potentially leads to fatty liver disease and other serious health conditions.
MORE ENERGY DURING AND AFTER A WORKOUT
As your body’s capacity for fat-burning rises, so does your energy level. L-carnitine not only helps you increase the amount of fat burned with every workout, but you also get more energy for better workouts and an active lifestyle.
L-CARNITINE BOOSTS YOUR METABOLISM TO HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT
Taking that energy increase into your exercise routine will allow you to perform with more intensity, providing a boost to your metabolism. A more efficient metabolism significantly aids your weight loss program because you’ll increase the number of calories you’re able to burn—even at rest.
L-carnitine may benefit:
- Recovery: May improve exercise recovery.
- Muscle oxygen supply: May increase oxygen supply to your muscles.
- Stamina: May increase blood flow and nitric oxide production, helping delay discomfort and reduce fatigue.
- Muscle soreness: May reduce muscle soreness after exercise.
- Red blood cell production: May increase the production of red blood cells, which transport oxygen throughout your body and muscles.
Type 2 Diabetes
L-carnitine reduces symptoms of type 2 diabetes and its associated risk factors. carnitine supplements significantly reduced blood sugar levels. It also combats diabetes by increasing a key enzyme called AMPK, which improves your body’s ability to use carbs.
Heart Health: Carnitine has the potential for reducing blood pressure and the inflammatory process associated with heart disease.
Intake of acetyl-L-carnitine per day resulted in a drop in systolic blood pressure — the top number of blood pressure readings and an important indicator of heart health and disease risk.
L-carnitine is also linked to improvements in patients with severe heart disorders, such as coronary heart disease and chronic heart failure, and a reduction in heart failure and deaths among participants who took L-carnitine supplements.
Improvement in Brain Function
L-carnitine benefits brain function. acetyl-L-carnitine (ALCAR), helps prevent age-related mental decline and improve markers of learning.Taking acetyl-L-carnitine daily helps reverse the decline in brain function associated with Alzheimer’s and other brain diseases and it has exhibited similar benefits for general brain function in older adults who did not have Alzheimer’s or other brain conditions.
In specific cases, this may even protect your brain from cell damage.
People with alcohol addictions who took acetyl-L-carnitine per day experienced significant improvements in all measures of brain function.
Male fertility- Improvements in sperm parameters, like count and motility, and improved fertility. In seminal fluid it significantly decreases ROS production and has positive effects on some semen parameters and male fertility by increasing sperm concentration and linear velocity, thus ameliorating fertilizing power. Astaxanthin increased sperm motility, count, and viability.
- Not Recommended for Children before 4 years of age.
- The product is required to be stored out of reach of children.
- Not to exceed the stated recommended daily usage.
- This Product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE.
- Product manufactured in a GMP-certified plant.
- L-carnitine 500 mg+ astaxanthin 2 mg
L-carnitine is an amino acid that has been studied for its potential benefits on female fertility. It may help improve egg quality and increase the success rate of in vitro fertilization (IVF).
L-carnitine supplements may help improve fertility in both men and women, studies have found that it can increase sperm motility and production of viable sperm in men, as well as increase egg quality and maturation in women. Taking supplemental L-carnitine may help boost fertility by improving hormonal balance, egg maturation, and egg quality.
Some studies suggest that it may have a potential role in:
Ovarian function: May improve egg quality and increase the chances of pregnancy in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
In vitro fertilization (IVF): May increase the success rates of IVF by improving egg and embryo quality.