Generic Name: Omega 3 FA
Packing: 30 Caps in Bottle
- Enhances sperm count, sperm motility, and sperm morphology.
- Increases the egg quality and the health of the ovarian reserve of mothers of advanced age.
- The probability of pregnancy and live birth increased for women using assisted reproductive technology who regularly consumed omega-3s are significantly more likely.
- Help prevent and treat depression and anxiety.
- Help prevent macular degeneration, which can cause vision impairment and blindness.
- Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life.
- Omega-3s improve numerous heart disease risk factors.
- Reduce Symptoms of ADHD in Children.
- Reduces Symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome.
- Help fight several autoimmune diseases, including type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and psoriasis.
- Helpful in psychiatric disorders like the frequency of mood swings and relapses in people with both schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Help prevent age-related mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease.
- linked to a reduced risk of colon and prostate cancer in men and breast cancer in women.
- lower risk of asthma in children and young adults.
- Reduces liver fat in people with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Reduces your risk of osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Reduces menstrual pain and may even be more effective than ibuprofen.
- Prevents premature aging of your skin, reduces acne & makes your skin look young.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:One capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
As far as how they affect us, omega-3s are essential fatty acids that our bodies cannot produce. This means that we must get them from the things we consume.
Some foods that contain high amounts of omega-3s include:
- Fish, especially cold-water fish such as tuna and salmon.
- Seeds and nuts, like chia seeds and walnuts.
- Plant oils, such as soybean and canola oils.
- Leafy green vegetables, like spinach and Brussels sprouts.
Traditionally humans have gotten all the omega-3s we needed through foods like these. But this was long ago, before the agricultural changes that resulted in humans, and the cattle we consume, eating more grains than our ancient ancestors and less foods rich in omega-3s. But we also now have the option to take dietary supplements with omega-3s such as fish oil, fish liver oil and flaxseed oil.
Types of omega-3 fatty acids
There are three main types of omega-3 fatty acids: alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). DHA and EPA are most commonly found in seafood, while ALA is typically found in plant oils.
Role in male Fertility
In the absence of DHA, male are basically infertile, producing few if any misshaped sperm that can’t get where they need to go.
The long-chained DHA fatty acids have been found in high concentrations in sperm, suggesting that the DHA molecules are important for the viability, maturity, and functional characteristics of those cells. In addition, studies have found that higher levels of omega-3s correlate with improved sperm morphology and motility.
The omega-3 supplementation results in higher antioxidant activity in human seminal fluid and enhanced sperm count, sperm motility, and sperm morphology. The considerable number of infertile men with idiopathic oligoasthenoteratozoospermia might benefit from omega-3 fatty acids administration.
Role in Female Fertility
Omega-3 fatty acids also appear to be helpful for female-related fertility issues. lifelong consumption of omega-3 fatty acids could prolong reproductive function into an advanced maternal age whereas the short-term treatment of omega-3 fatty acids could help improve egg (oocyte) quality.
Omega-3s may improve ovulation. Consumption of DHA fatty acids has shown an increase in progesterone, which is a hormone that regulates the condition of the lining of the uterus and is essential to pregnancy. DHA consumption has also shown a decrease in anovulation. consumption of omega-3s could increase the egg quality and the health of the ovarian reserve of mothers of advanced age.
As women approach menopause, their FSH levels increase, supplementing withDHA decreases the FSH levels thus decreasing the symptoms of menopause. omega-3 fatty acids may help lessen chronic inflammation-related fertility problems. For instance, women with high levels of omega-3 were less likely to have endometriosis. Once a woman becomes pregnant, continuing to get omega-3 fatty acids is crucial for the health of both mother and child. Omega-3s positively affect the neurodevelopment of the fetus .Getting enough omega-3 reduces the risk of early preterm delivery, one of the leading causes of infant mortality worldwide .
Increases success rate of IVF
Once a woman or couple decides to undergo in vitro fertilization (IVF), we seek opportunities to improve the chances of IVF success.The probability of pregnancy and live birth increased for women using assisted reproductive technology who regularly consumed omega-3s are significantly more likely.
Fight Depression and Anxiety
Depression is one of the most common mental disorders in the world. Symptoms include sadness, lethargy and a general loss of interest in life. Anxiety, also a common disorder, is characterized by constant worry and nervousness. Omega-3 supplements may help prevent and treat depression and anxiety.
Promote Brain Health During Pregnancy and Early Life
Omega-3s are crucial for brain growth and development in infants.DHA accounts for 40% of the polyunsaturated fatty acids in your brain and 60% in the retina of your eye.
Getting enough omega-3s during pregnancy is associated with numerous benefits for your child, including:
- Higher intelligence
- Better communication and social skills
- Fewer behavioral problems
- Decreased risk of developmental delay
- Decreased risk of ADHD, autism and cerebral palsy
Improve Risk Factors for Heart Disease
Omega-3s improve numerous heart disease risk factors.
Reduce Symptoms of ADHD in Children
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a behavioral disorder characterized by inattention, hyperactivity and impulsivity. Omega-3 supplements can reduce the symptoms of ADHD. Omega-3s help improve inattention and task completion. They also decrease hyperactivity, impulsiveness, restlessness and aggression.
Help Prevent Cancer omega-3 consumption is linked to a reduced risk of colon and prostate cancer in men and breast cancer in women.
Reduce Asthma in Children omega-3 consumption with a lower risk of asthma in children and young adults.
Reduce Fat in Your Liver Omega-3 fatty acids reduce liver fat in people with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Improve Bone and Joint Health improves bone strength and joint health, potentially reducing your risk of osteoporosis and arthritis.
Alleviates Menstrual Pain Omega-3 fatty acids can reduce menstrual pain and may even be more effective than ibuprofen, an anti-inflammatory drug.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids May Improve Sleep In both children and adults supplementing with omega-3 increases the length and quality of sleep.
Good For Your Skin DHA is a structural component of your skin. It is responsible for the health of cell membranes, which make up a large part of your skin. It also benefits your skin in several ways, including :
- Managing oil production and hydration of your skin.
- Preventing hyperkeratinization of hair follicles, which appears as the little red bumps often seen on upper arms.
- Reducing premature aging of your skin.
- Reducing the risk of acne.
- Omega-3s can also protect your skin from sun damage. EPA helps block the release of substances that eat away at the collagen in your skin after sun exposure.
- Not Recommended for Children before 4 years of age.
- The product is required to be stored out of reach of children.
- Not to exceed the stated recommended daily usage.
- This Product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE.
- Product manufactured in a GMP-certified plant.
- Omega 3 fatty acid 500 mg
Indian Wellness For The World
Putting the power of plants & ayurveda into your hands with bits of inspiration, plant knowledge, and stories about our sustainable sourcing – we bring you the best of Wellness.
100 % Natural Ingredients
Our ingredients come from hand selected gardens and farms to offer specific nutrients for the body to self-heal. This is possible because we procure herbs only of specific varieties and type.
Clean Green Ethical Brand
An award-winning brand who is a proudly known as the perfect example to being Anti Carbon and plastic-neutral.
Biophilia Products Are Fertility FocusedSpecifically designed for a broad use across pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and post-pregnancy.
Biophilia products have been meticulously researched and formulated by licensed fertility specialists to specifically target the unique needs of the pre-pregnancy stage.
- Designed by Fertility Doctors
- Obsessively Researched
- Select Ingredient Forms