Generic Name: Dehydroepiandrosterone with Melatonin & Co-enzyme Q10
Packing: 30 Caps in Bottle
- Improves Intimate Function, Fertility and Libido.
- Increases the success rate of IVF.
- In women with adrenal insufficiency, DHEA decreased feelings of anxiety and depression.
- Increases Bone Density.
- Help lessen the damage to sperm.
- Foundational for a healthy pregnancy.
- Keep Your Skin Young.
- Good for the Brain.
- Reduce Headaches
- Enhances exercise performance
- Help With Diabetes
- Protects the lungs.
- Protects against cancer & prevents its recurrence.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:One capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
DHEA, or dehydroepiandrosterone, is a hormone that’s produced by your body. Some of it is converted into the major male and female sex hormones testosterone and estrogen respectively.
Given that DHEA is produced naturally, some wonder why it’s consumed as a supplement. The main reason is that DHEA levels decrease as you age, and this decrease is associated with several diseases.
Lower DHEA levels have been associated with Infertility, heart disease, depression and mortality.
Improves Sexual Function, Fertility and Libido
DHEA supplements may improve the function of the ovaries in women with impaired fertility. Additionally, these supplements may increase libido and sexual function in both men and women. However, the largest benefits were seen in individuals with impaired sexual function.
Increases the success rate of IVF
In fact, it increases the success of in vitro fertilization (IVF) . Those women who underwent IVF before and after DHEA treatment. After treatment, the women produced more eggs and a higher percentage of eggs were fertilized — 67%, versus 39% before treatment. One study found that women who took DHEA supplements during IVF had a 23% live birth rate, compared to a 4% live birth rate in the control group.
- Melatonin also helps regulate your body temperature,
- Controls your blood pressure
- It also binds to receptors in the body and can help you relax
- Melatonin supplementation may improve sleep onset and duration.
- support eye health
- treat stomach ulcers and heartburn
- ease tinnitus symptoms.
- Raise growth hormone levels in men.
What about your male partner? Is melatonin important for sperm?
The antioxidant properties of melatonin make it very important for sperm quality. We are all exposed every day to various chemicals and heavy metals through our food and environment. Melatonin can help lessen the damage to sperm from these compounds.
In sperm samples, melatonin was found to protect the sperm from the impacts of mercury exposure.
Melatonin was also found to protect sperm against damage from organophosphorus pesticides.
BPA, commonly found in plastics, has been shown to damage sperm DNA. Melatonin can protect the sperm from BPA-induced changes to the DNA. Melatonin & Fertility.
Melatonin is foundational for a healthy pregnancy.
It acts as an important antioxidant to improve egg and sperm quality.
It also regulates the hormones needed for ovulation and then implantation.
Melatonin is naturally produced by the body at night, and exposure to light at night decreases your melatonin production.
Supplemental melatonin has been shown to improve in vitro fertilization rate.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an antioxidant that your body produces naturally. Your cells use CoQ10 for growth and maintenance. Levels of CoQ10 in your body decrease as you age. CoQ10 levels have also been found to be lower in people with certain conditions, such as heart disease, and in those who take cholesterol-lowering drugs called statins.
CoQ10 is found in meat, fish and nuts. The amount of CoQ10 found in these dietary sources, however, isn't enough to significantly increase CoQ10 levels in your body.
Help With Fertility
Female fertility decreases with age due to a decline in the number and quality of available eggs.CoQ10 is directly involved in this process. As you age, CoQ10 production slows, making the body less effective at protecting the eggs from oxidative damage. Supplementing with CoQ10 seems to help and may even reverse this age-related decline in egg quality and quantity.
Similarly, male sperm is susceptible to the effects of oxidative damage, which may result in reduced sperm count, poor sperm quality and infertility. Supplementing with CoQ10 may improve sperm quality, activity and concentration by increasing antioxidant protection.
Good for the Brain
Mitochondria are the main energy generators of brain cells. Mitochondrial function tends to decrease with age. Total mitochondrial dysfunction can lead to the death of brain cells and diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. This oxidative damage enhances the production of harmful compounds that could affect memory, cognition and physical functions.
CoQ10 may reduce these harmful compounds, possibly slowing the progression of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
Enhances exercise performance
Exercise performance can be affected by oxidative stress and mitochondrial dysfunction. CoQ10 can help lower oxidative damage, promote exercise capacity and decrease fatigue.
Help With Diabetes
Supplementing with CoQ10 can help increase insulin sensitivity and improve blood sugar levels.
Cancer Prevention CoQ10 plays a critical role in the protection of cell DNA and cell survival, both of which are strongly linked to cancer prevention and recurrence.
Protect the Lungs can reduce oxidative damage and inflammation that results in diseases of the Lungs.
- Not Recommended for Children before 4 years of age.
- The product is required to be stored out of reach of children.
- Not to exceed the stated recommended daily usage.
- This Product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- NOT FOR MEDICINAL USE.
- Product manufactured in a GMP-certified plant.
- Dehydroepiandrosterone 75 mg, Melatonin 3mg, COQ10 50 mg
DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone produced by the adrenal gland. It has been touted as having potential benefits for women, including:
- Improved mood and decreased symptoms of depression
- Enhanced libido and sexual function
- Increased bone density and reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Improved insulin sensitivity and potential reduction in the risk of type 2 diabetes
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a molecule that is present in every cell of the body and plays a critical role in the production of energy within cells. The main purpose of CoQ10 is to help produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the body's main source of energy. Supplements containing CoQ10 are marketed as having potential benefits for various health conditions, including heart disease, high blood pressure, and neurodegenerative diseases.
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), melatonin, and coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) are three substances that have been studied for their potential health benefits.
- DHEA is a hormone that is produced by the adrenal gland and has been touted as having potential benefits for mood, libido, bone health, and insulin sensitivity.
- Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland that regulates the body's sleep-wake cycle. Melatonin supplements are commonly used as a sleep aid and have been shown to be effective for improving sleep quality and reducing the time it takes to fall asleep.
- CoQ10 is a molecule that is present in every cell of the body and plays a critical role in the production of energy within cells. Low levels of CoQ10 have been associated with a range of health conditions, including heart disease, neurodegenerative disorders, and diabetes. Supplements containing CoQ10 are marketed as having potential benefits for these and other conditions.
DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is a hormone that is produced by the adrenal gland and has been studied for its potential benefits for female fertility. Some studies have suggested that DHEA supplementation may improve egg quality and increase the success rates of assisted reproductive technologies, such as in vitro fertilization (IVF).